[IP] Extra test strips

Anyone out there in desperate need of One Touch Ultra/Ultra Smart test
strips?  I have two unopened boxes, plus one cannister available to anyone
who provides an address.  The bad news is the expiration date is fast
approaching so you would have to feel comfortqble using strips past their
due date.  Please contact me if you're interested.  Steve