[IP] Re: New Thyroid question

 Hello All, I have never asked a question of IP but I could really use your
help. I have been reading the digests for years. I am T1 for 15 years pumping
for 2 years. I am 41 have never had an Endo. My old dr. (general practitioner)
was very hands on and ran bloodwork every 3months, and I participated in
diabetic education and nutrition. My a1C is 6.5. What else does an endo do?
  I had some bloodwork done with my new dr. and my TSH was .02 (normal is
suppossed to be .3-5.5). My T3 and T4 were normal. They say this LOW TSH .02
indicates Hyperthyroid.
  I have NO symptoms but I am breastfeeding my 3.5 month old. Can anyone shed
any light on this? I have an thyroid ultrasound scheduled next week but it will
drive me nuts to wait for this information.
  Thanks Everyone! JulieO.