Re: [IP] Hypoglycemia and its effects on A1C

On 8/30/07, Tania <email @ redacted> wrote:
> A few weeks back someone posted a link to an article on the effects that
> hypoglycemic episodes have on the A1C. I am hoping that someone can repost
> the link as I have lost it and cannot seem to locate it through my searching
> thus far.

There were 129 articles posted concerning A1c in the past two months.
Maybe you can locate it more easily than those 129 articles being
reposted to the list if you go here:

enter a1c in the search box, select only the Insulin Pumpers (USA)
Mail List Archive and leave "last 2 months" selected under category.
That will limit the responses you get from 8951 down to 129.