Re: [IP] Thinking of trying the pump

Hi, I would like to add some more (although it doesn't keep me from
pumping, of course)1. when you do a lot of sports thinking about what do
with the pump and how to cover gaps is more complicated.2. pool or beach
days in summer 3. sufficient supply (besides insulin) is more difficult
to monitor: number of infusion sets, batteries, adapeters etc.  Tina >>Hi,