[IP] Thinking of trying the pump

This week I just started using the pump. They have me on saline this week but
next week I start on insulin. Everyone from my doctor to the sales person tell
me about all the pros of the pump. I want to know if someone could tell me
about the cons.
My a1c readings go from 6.9 to 7.2. The doctor wants to get me down to 6.5.
I was diagnosed with diabetes at age 11. I'm now 38 with no complications yet.
I wanted to give the pump a try I have nothing to lose and maybe everything to
gain. If I'm not comfortable with the pump I can always go back to taking
shots. Hope to hear from some pump users. Thanks,

          Michael McCormackGet more from the Web.  FREE MSN Explorer download
: http://explorer.msn.com