[IP] insulin evaporation?

I know this sounds like a weird question but does anyone know how quickly
 insulin would evaporate? I am testing Josh's new Deltec pump for basal
 I am writing this at 10:30AM sunday.  I have had his pump running with the
tubing end on a plate since 8:15AM this morning and there is still no insulin
on the plate.  Does insulin have a fast evaporation time?

mom to Joshua who is temporarily back on his H-Tron unitl fu rther notice!!!