[IP] Thank you Heidi Vogan!

Thanks so much for Heidi Vogan's generosity in passing on a big pack of
Tegaderm to me for just the cost of shipping.  I received it yesterday, just
in time to use it on my big trip to Yellowstone.  They should do a find job of
keeping my site intact when I take a dip in those hot springs!

It's folks like her that making having a frustrating disease more bearable.
She's done her best to help others out when she has the chance and I fully
appreciate her thoughfulness!  :)

Yessi Palmer