Re: [IP] Re:highest sugars

 While I still occasionally get sugars in the 25.0(450's) I am so proud to say
that it is somewhat a rare occasion now rather then EVERY MORNING like I did for
3 years pre-pump! I now wake up in the 5.0's(90's) and actually the past week I
have been waking up low - not a good thing but I still smile because that was
SOOOOO unheard of for me before the pump! I can't wait for my next A1c cause I
know it will be 100% better then my prepump!

I've been pumping 10 months now and have had excellent numbers all 10 of them!

 It not so much the highest number you've had it the frequency that you get them
that really matters! and less often is best.(obviously)

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm