[IP] Light Colored Case for the Paradigm

My 511 Paradigm came with a black leather case and I like it very much.
During the summer, however, I wear light colored clothing.  I ordered the
"camel" case from MM but found that it was actually a dark brown.  I'm looking
for a light color:  Beige, taupe, creme, very light tan, kakhi (SP?), antique
white, toasted marshmallow, ash blonde, whatever.  Anyone know where I can get
Lee & Beep