[IP] What's your highest b.s. this year?

Christina, Thanks for the great question!  I've been in the 400's a few times
this year and it's great to be able to say so without excuses or
recriminations.  Yes, it's a major relief to have a web site where the truth
can be told...  and to hear that others have been there and we're all just
doin' the best we can with this thing.  Now, if we could only stop one-upping
one another on our HbA1c scores.
Lee & her clear Paradigm, Beep