Re: [IP] email address

First of all, my family owns an internet-based business to I know about
harvesting and buying addresses. Second of all, this email address is
only used for IP. I suspect someone is illegally collected IP
addresses. I received responses from an IP administrator within 10
minutes of my original post confirming my suspicions.