[IP] Re:highest sugars

In a message dated 8/30/03 1:12:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
I'm very curious to hear what your highest blood sugars have been this year
I think we all do our best to control, but sometimes life interferes.  I have
run in the high 300's a few times this year.  It's usually when my hormones
 are out of control and I have some added stress. It's not usually because I've
gone nuts with what I eat.  Hang in there!