[IP] Humalog vs. Novalog

I will start pumping on 9/8 - have been using Lantus/Novalog pretty
 successfully for my therapy since being diagnosed three months ago. The plan is
for me
to use Novalog in my pump as well.

Lately, however, I have been noticing some issues with my meal coverage, and
I'm wondering if anyone else has had similar issues with Novalog. I have been
slightly high 2 hours post meals - 150 - 180, but my BG then begins to very
rapidly fall - sometimes into the 50's within a short time after that - about
2.5 hours post meal.  I typically inject the Novalog about 15 minutes before I
eat and I think my carb:insulin ratio is OK.  If I don't eat, my BG's remain
stable, so, I don't think it is related to my Lantus dose.

I'm wondering if I would have any different results with Humalog?  Or, will
the pump help eliminate some of these issues even with Novalog?  I would
appreciate any insight any of you might have.  Thanks!