[IP] Re: question--what's your highest b.s. this year?

Mine was 520 just a couple of weeks ago!!!  Seems I had battery failure that
day and when I changed batteries out the pump reset itself to say the
 reservoir had 315 units in it. Well, I didn't think anything about it until my
sugar kept going up and I looked at my pump it said I still had like 43 units
left but the reservoir was actually empty.  Love my clear pumps!!!

I also have had a few other highs when sites go bad.