[IP] Re: Who needs stuff?

I am a new member, and DO impressed with people's kindness (well, most!!)

For years, I have thought about how to let others have things that were
'controlled' and expensive, and it always seemed a waste to throw good stuff
away, just because I wasn't using it anymore...like I said, I am waiting for
a pump, and my past covers insulin and other prescription med, but, it is so
refreshing to see people here 'sharing' things with those who have a greater

and we all know, that the way to return that favor is to help some one else,
down the road when you have things (stuff) that can be passed along to
someone in need.....we may all be that person in need one of these days

bravo to the 'sharing' that is going on...this is how long distance
friendships develop!!