[IP] Question- What's your highest b.s. this year?

Our 8 y/o pumper, Eric has had a couple of 500+ so far this year; one
from a missed meal bolus, the other from a snack/nap where the site was
out and we didn't notice until he woke up with nausea.  Now we're in a
growth spurt (after just settling down the basals, of course :-) ) and
seeing a number of rolling 250-300+'s caused by growth, changing
sensitivities, bad sites and cooked insulin...just another week in the
wide world of pumping!<g>