[IP] storing test strips

Hi All,

I'm taking my first vacation with my pump.  Looking forward to a much easier
time, but I'm wondering if anyone has some suggestions on how to store my test
strips.  We're taking our motorhome to Yellowstone, Mt. Rushmore, etc.  If
we're gone hiking for the day I'm afraid the motorhome will get awfully hot
while we're gone.  My test strips say "store at room temperatures under 86
degrees/do not refridgerate.  I guess I could set up a cooler and put them in
that while I'm gone.  Does anyone know of a better way?

Your help is sure appreciated!

Yessi Palmer