Re: [IP] Re: Question- What's your highest b.s. this year?

 Mine too but mine goes to 600. I've had 2 since I started pumping. One was a
bad site and the other was from eatting at Long John Silvers Fried Fish and
Shrimp, and not bolusing enough insulin. Just had an Hba1c done on Tuesday and
it was a 6.5 YAHOO. I've come down from a 13.2 in a year of PUMPING. God bless
this little machine.
Bonne' Cowger-Roszel

Michelle & Howard Schlight <email @ redacted> wrote:
this is a 'friendly meter' type of thing, mine says 'HI', but that is over
500