Re: [IP] I know a pumper in Washington

I live in WA state, near Bremerton. There are several
Washingtonians on the IP list (we should all get together!!!)
There is or used to be a pumper group that meets/met at The
Poodle Dog restaurant in Fife, near Tacoma. It was something like
7pm but I can't remember the day/week. I can find out though.

Lynn said:
Hi Tammy,
Ok.  I wish I could find some pumpers around here, there must be
some.  I
 have met a great cyber friend through this site that lives in
Washington. Maybe
you too live near each other.  What town do you live in?  I will
ask her if it
is near her.  If you two are close I'll ask her if she is
interested in
meeting you and I'll get her e-mail to you or visa versa.
Lynn S.