[IP] Re: Question- What's your highest BG this year?

>>> I'm very curious to hear what your highest blood sugars have been this
year. I always feel like such a failure if I get a very high blood sugar,
even if it's because of a clogged canula or what not, and I'm wondering if
anyone else on this list has been in the high 400s sometime this year? >>>

Almost sounds like a guilt-trip and blame game (blame the patient for a
faulty body). I don't know why my highest has been this year as my meter
will only read to 600 then says HI. I have been HI several times and
frequently 500. This can be for various reasons but I stay on top of it and
bring it down slowly (within 12 hrs.) so I don't crash. YMMV

A plateau is a high form of flattery.