[IP] home

hello......we saw our surgeon this am and are cleared to travel home in the
morning...we don't return until 10/10 for followups for both kids...we are so
excited......hoping I still can find my house :-).....we have been gone sooo
long but both kids appear to be symptom free and that is the only thing that
matters...this man is so awesome if anyone wants to come to Texas...he treats
kids and adults.......now to pack...

regards,
Beverly