Re: [IP] Question- What's your highest b.s. this year?

In April had a 567 then yesterday a 477, for no apparent reason,
yesterday took about 10 of novolog plus my bedtime 8 of Lantus to wake
up this morning at 183 :)    which is a little different since I
usually  am in the 40's or 50's in am.
This is why my doctor wants me on the pump!!!    Which is to be here
Tues.  :)
One thing I've learned is to NEVER think I have my diabetes figured out
and know what will happen next!!!!!!!!  Makes a lier out of me every time:)
type 1 diag 1940-41