Re: [IP] Light Drinking Tied To Mortality Drop... (UP TO 65%)

In a message dated 8/29/2003 3:42:18 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Since I don't touch alcohol (except in my Listerine ;-), it isn't worth any
> health benefit for me to start drinking red wine.  It would be nice to know
> if
> the same thing could be accomplished with grape juice, etc.

Or even grapes themselves. I rarely drink alcohol, only about 6 times a year
and only a small amount then. Just have never "gotten into" it, and have seen
to many results of those who "get into it", too much. Also, I would prefer a
lighter white or rosa over the more denser red taste. BUT I love seedless red
grapes. I agree, any studies done on the benefits of grape juice, or grapes
Tina H.