Re: [IP] Clog Problem

In a message dated 8/29/2003 3:41:55 PM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> I prefer
> belly sites, but my belly looks like a battlefield, and I wanted to try
> other sites.

This gave me a good laugh, Alicia.  I have finally started using other sites,
with a little assistance for those that are hard to reach to place correctly.
(HINT: Don't forget to tell your helper about the potential of
gushers......if you don't want them to run away, freaking out <VBG>)

I tend to think my tummy has perpetual chicken pox!  (Not sores, but pink
dots that gradually fade over weeks).

If you look on the Main IP Web site you will find info on alternative
 insertion sites. In fact, here is the link....<A
HREF="http://insulin-pumpers.org/faq/setspots.shtml">Alternative Insertion
sites</A>. Hope this
helps.

Tina H.