From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of Christina H
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 2:54 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Question- What's your highest b.s. this year?

 Hi Everyone, I know this sounds like a ridiculous question, but I'm very
curious to hear what your highest blood sugars have been this year. I always
feel like such a failure if I get a very high blood sugar, even if it's
because
of a clogged canula or what not, and I'm wondering if anyone else on this
list
has been in the high 400s sometime this year? I'd really appreciate any
feedback
and numbers you guys are willing to offer. I'm actually EMBARASSED to
confess
I've been that high more than once or twice this year! Thanks for your