Re: [IP] calorie counting for bolus ratios

>>I would be curious to know if he is doing this with Type 1 diabetics, and
>>so, what are their A1cs as well as frequency of lows.

Yes, Dr. Guthrie  in Kansas has kids with type 1 following this method.  The
one kid I spoke with claims her lows aren't frequent and her A1C's have been
around 7.1....  Just odd because with a list this large, I'd expect to find
more people using this method if it's tried and true.