[IP] Question- What's your highest b.s. this year?

 Hi Everyone, I know this sounds like a ridiculous question, but I'm very
curious to hear what your highest blood sugars have been this year. I always
feel like such a failure if I get a very high blood sugar, even if it's because
of a clogged canula or what not, and I'm wondering if anyone else on this list
has been in the high 400s sometime this year? I'd really appreciate any feedback
and numbers you guys are willing to offer. I'm actually EMBARASSED to confess
I've been that high more than once or twice this year! Thanks for your