[IP] re: I am sorry

>>> Also, remember that there will always be people out there who never have
anything nice to say at all.>>>

Yeah - I recently had to block a former IP admin. who frequently rags on me
privately. Doesn't harm the delivery since I'm on digest. I get a lot of
kudos privately but there are a few who keep the mix going. I don't think
Becca was scamming, either. I agree when Michael says to keep after the ins.
co. for a pump though. They'll cave - unless it is specifically written in
the contract that they won't cover pumps/supplies.

Ignorance is NOT rude, but rudeness is ignorant ~ lenlutz