[IP] Who needs stuff?

I have realized that I accumulated some infusion supplies that I know
that I will never use.  I have switched from the Softset to the
Silhouette some time ago, so I have the following supplies: 1 box (12 in
the box) of 24" Softset infusion sets, 4 boxes (12 in each box) of 42"
Softset infusion sets, and a partial box (5 in the box) of 42" Softset
infusion sets.  These are free to a person in need.  You can send me an
email with "Who needs stuff?" in the subject line for more information.