Re: [IP] Remote control on Paradigm

I don't have first hand experience...but the way the remote works, it ONLY
 sends a signal when you press the buttons. The pump is what is doing the "work"
of "listening" for the remote.  So, I would expect the remote to last an
extremely long time.  Your vehicle likely has a remote keyless entry.  They
work on a similar principle, but at a much higher power level.  My key-fob to
my car has gone 3+ years without needing a new battery.  Now, I'm not sure the
 Paradigm remote will last that long...but I expect you'll get months of use out
of it at least.