Re: [IP] Found something on Pizza boluses!

Thanks for the information!  Actually, this seems to be better aligned with my
own experiences.  I've noticed that the longer I give the wave bolus, the
 better off my BGLs are. I'll have to try this for 8 hours...I've never done it
for that long.  :-)

Gives me a good excuse to have Pizza for lunch!

Ryan