Re: [IP] calorie counting for bolus ratios

 I'm really surprised, and would like to see the specifics of this. Fat has far
more calories than protein or carbs, and yet fat is NOT metabolized into
carbs.  If you eat a diet that is higher in fat, then bolusing for calories
would be dangerous!!!  Or, if you normally each low fat, but then eating
something that is higher in fat, your ratios would be completely skewed.

I would be curious to know if he is doing this with Type 1 diabetics, and if
so, what are their A1cs as well as frequency of lows.