Re: [IP] email address

>>>There are many ways that the commercial aspects of internet can get you
email address
they can get it from the following:
E CARDS
FILLING OUT INFORMATON ON A NON SECURED SITE (and some do sell the
information also)>>>

Also, well-meaning friends who want to share a story or even post a change
to IP and do not use Bcc: spreads addys around. I have seen several times
many addys displayed on an IP post where it is sent/viewed by upwards of
5,000 members here. I try very hard to protect my addy as well as my
friends' addys. This Simple Choice spam came to me with a *read receipt*
requested. I did not reply Yes on it. That confirms your addy to the sender.
I did visit the site on the web once, perhaps that's how they got my addy to
send the announcement.

Bottom line: Learn to use Bcc: (Blind Courtesy Copy) so others' addys are
not visible.

If I had any SPAM, I would have SPAM and eggs - if I had any eggs.
I throw out spam. ~ Ole Grampa Jef

=