RE: [IP] Light Drinking Tied To Mortality Drop... (UP TO 65%)

>It is interesting, and
important to note, that if one drinks beyond moderation all of the benefits
are lost.

 But not really surprising. Moderation in all things :-)...too little
insulin...too much insulin...too little rain...too much rain...too little
chocolate...too much..er..chocolate? IMPOSSIBLE...:-)

Sept. 3---> The date I finally become a Borg!

 Todd (soon to be Langerhanus of the Borg- "I am Langerhanus of the Borg!
Pancreatic Function is futile! Boluses will be calculated!")