Re: [IP] re: I am sorry

I can't imagine why anyone sent you such a mean email. I don't think you
should go to so much trouble to defend yourself from someone who is so
out of line. I am very sorry it happened. I am also very sorry you can't
get a pump. I seem to remember that Animas had a "pumpership" program. I
may be wrong.

I, for one, never considered that you were trying to scam anyone.