[IP] I know a pumper in Washington

Hi Tammy,
Ok.  I wish I could find some pumpers around here, there must be some.  I
 have met a great cyber friend through this site that lives in Washington. Maybe
you too live near each other.  What town do you live in?  I will ask her if it
is near her.  If you two are close I'll ask her if she is interested in
meeting you and I'll get her e-mail to you or visa versa.
Lynn S.