Re: [IP] re: I am sorry

hi Becca, I am glad you posted more about what has
been happening.  Not sure I know much of the story,
but as far as I can tell, someone thinking you are a
scammer appears to be isolated.  You certainly don't
come off that way to me.  You seem like someone that
wants to start pumping and is frustrated at the cost
involved.  I am sorry that you have pretty poor
insurance coverage, mine only paid 80% of the pump
which meant that I had to wait until I could afford
the rest. That was frustrating too.  Fortunately MM
has a payment plan, that helped me a lot.  Also, if
your insurance won't cover pump cost, it most likely
won't cover the supplies, which on their own are
expensive too.  Anyway, hang in there, I, at least, do
not think of you as a scammer!  Blessings, Cynthis