From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Don Stevens
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2003 4:51 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Insulin via Medicare?

Your donation of $10, $25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is needed so
that Insulin Pumpers can continue to serve you and the rest of the diabetes
community. Please visit:

I have been informed that my insulin, Novolog, is covered by Medicare and my
AARP supplement:) Now all I have to do is find out where to get it!!!  Local
pharmacies are more than glad to let me pay for it and let me file to
recover the
cost.   Somewhere out there is a mail supply house that will do the
paper work on 3 months supply.   Any suggestions?????
don

p.s. pump is to arrive tuesday and the 'expert' :)  to show me how to use it
on thursday.