[IP] Re: Feeling insulin being delivered into site

I said:
> I don't want another pump that gives an abrupt
immediate delivery. YMMV!!<

Barb replied, in part:
>>>Pumps available today have the ability to deliver a bolus
over time (extended/square wave). Small boluses for a child
can still be delivered over 30 minutes. Decisons for pump
bolus delivery should not be made based on outdated
technology. There are improved options available.>>>

I had said I want a 508 and it is certainly not outdated technology. Even my
507C delivers square/dual waves, is lighted, has a potential of 48 basals,
plus the 508 also has a remote, vibrate mode, 2 profiles. There may be
*more* bells and whistles now, but the 508 isn't outdated technology. :-)

I still want the slow delivery the 508 has rather than the others that go in
as fast as an injection. And I want the clicks. YMMV

If 4 out of 5 people SUFFER from diarrhea...does that mean that one enjoys
it? ~ George Carlin