[IP] Insulin via Medicare?

I have been informed that my insulin, Novolog, is covered by Medicare
and my AARP supplement:)
Now all I have to do is find out where to get it!!!  Local pharmacies
are more than glad to let me pay for it and let me file to recover the
cost.   Somewhere out there is a mail supply house that will do the
paper work on 3 months supply.   Any suggestions?????

p.s. pump is to arrive tuesday and the 'expert' :)  to show me how to
use it on thursday.