Re: [IP] Deltec Cozmo Upgrades

That's the impression I got. It sounds like the meter will clip onto the back
of the pump, and won't be a permanent attachment. The IR port already on the
 back of the Cozmo will be used for the meter to communicate with the pump, from
 what I understand, so it's simply a matter of upgrading the Cozmo's software to
be able to make use of the information being uploaded to it from the meter.

Matt

http://www.delteccozmo.com/new/pop_default.cfm?objectid=EFB8E850-2215-4F77-836E1