Re: [IP] Deltec Cozmo Upgrades

Our Pump Trainer was here this past tuesday and she told me that the new
software that will come out with the Cozmore already has 33 new and improved
 features. The one feature I'm looking forwarded to is that with the new SF the
 Touch Button can be control separately from the main program. I use that button
for bolusing during the night if Josh is high.  I don't want to have to look
at the pump.  So if his menu is set for carb bolusing the Touch Button can be
insulin bolusing separately without changing the main menu.

Also, the Upgrade to the Cozmore will be FREE to all current users.

This is straight from the Deltec NW TRainer and recent, this past tuesday

mom to Joshua