Re: [IP] Disetronic Pump {was failure} DID NOT FAIL

At 01:13 PM 8/28/2003, you wrote:
>On 28 Aug 2003 at 16:02, Cheri McCurdy <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > Tracey,Yes, we got the notice.  Amelia has had her pump(s) for 3
> > years, in 3 years the only problem we have had is one package of bad
> > batteries which were quickly replaced by Disetronic. There customer
> > service has been wonderful.  All pumps have problems, Minimed, Animas,
>  Exactly!!! That was the only problem I had in four years also, except
> for them
>firing my
>  Rep. and discontinuing the use of the D-modem. :>( As far as the
> "letter", it
>  promptly would have gone into the circular file, only my wastebasket is
> square.

I have used Dis. H-Trons for many years then upgraded to the D-Tron and
D-tron + and thats where all my problems started.  When my problems started
they did not know why they just exchanged my pumps (several of them) I
never did get a  reason until I got that letter and that fit the bill
perfectly.  I started to notice a "slip" in Dis. customer service once I
upgraded.  I was told that I could try out all the pumps..  soon after
trying the H-Tron + and the D-Tron they refused to send me a Dahedi to try
and said that was never the agreement..

once I got my 4th (or was it my 5th) D-Tron and D-tron+ is when I decided
to change pump companies after 9 years.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438