Re: [IP] Disetronic Pump {was failure} DID NOT FAIL

On 28 Aug 2003 at 16:02, Cheri McCurdy <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Tracey,Yes, we got the notice.  Amelia has had her pump(s) for 3
> years, in 3 years the only problem we have had is one package of bad
> batteries which were quickly replaced by Disetronic. There customer
> service has been wonderful.  All pumps have problems, Minimed, Animas,

 Exactly!!! That was the only problem I had in four years also, except for them
firing my
 Rep. and discontinuing the use of the D-modem. :>( As far as the "letter", it
 promptly would have gone into the circular file, only my wastebasket is square.

pumping with an Animas and two VERY reliable H-trons for backup