[IP] Re: Disetronic pump failure

Why are you taking injections?  I am, personally, still using my
 H-tronPluses. There was nothing in the letter stating you could not continue
using them.
>From what I read it was just a letter telling of possible probs.  I haven't
had my pumps around water since I first got them in 2000 when the warning came
out about water possibly damaging them.  Have you had problems with yours and
that is why you went back to injections???

Debbie and Maggie and Magnum IP--the Disetronic twins
dx 3/63
pumping 3/00