you, I woul! d stay with pumping.  Watch the list and see if you see a
pump company that hasn't had a few problems.  Cheri McCurdy, Mom to
Amelia, 10, D 1-00 and P 12-00 with her very reliable Disetronic H-tron!Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2003 01:20:39 -0400
From: "Tracey Scott" <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Disetronic Pump failure

  Has anyone else got the letter from disetronic about our pumps being
(under and over infusing) not suitable in water and burning
If you haven't i have a copy to give.or you can visit their site......
If you have what are you currently doing?......have they told you any
information?......how about refunding our money?...
VERY FRUSTRATED and back on needles for the first time in 5 ye ars and
managing well

! Get MSN 8 and help protect your children with advanced parental