[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]   Help@Insulin-Pumpers.org
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]   for subscribe/unsubscribe assistance

Re: [IP] Problems with 504 plan

Every school district has a 504 coordinator who oversees each school's 504 
coordinator.  First check with your child's school for their 504  contact.  If 
that doesn't work check out your school district offices for the 504 
 coordinator and discuss it with that person. But really all you need to do is
 your child's doc and let them handle the situation (provided you have a doc who
will support YOUR wishes)  Most RN will automatically follow what an MD will 
tell them.  If that doesn't work then let the school district know that if 
their RN starts to change things without your's or the MD's approval you will 
 seek assistance from the ADA Legal Dept for proper action......Watch the fur

mom to Joshua who once had the school Principal try to change things without 
for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: