[IP] Re: problems with 504

Hello...
First she cannot change physicians orders on her own...she could loose her
license.....second, if this is not already in the physicians orders have
him/her
write it that parents are responsible for these things.....please feel free
to e me privately about this...what state are you in?

Beverly

Hello email @ redacted,

In reference to your comment:

h We have been contacted today in the afternoon, by the
h school nurse who  wants to change my son's Health
h Plan (to alter a physician's signed  order).  In particular
h she does not want us (parents) to be called with  high
h readings so that we can tell what correction dose to
h use.  She  wants our physician to set and adjust
h insulin ratios.  It is not a workable proposal and we will
h be fighting her on this.  I  was wondering if anyone else
h had similar problem and what are the best  arguments