Re: [IP] Disetronic Pump failure

>  letter from disetronic about our pumps being faulty
> If you have what are you currently doing?..
>  VERY FRUSTRATED and back on needles

The problems mentioned in the letter from Disetronic were old news, news I was
aware of before I was fortunate enough to get my H-trons.  I have had no
problems with them.  Well, D-tron plus became available right after I got mine.
 Once, when in doubt, could not clear an E-4 err, even after changing this &
& having done everythin I could, I returned pump, had it back within a week!
When this had happened with first pump I wore, I just switched pumps, let other
rest for 6 months, it works fine, or I would not be wearing it!
Pumps do need cleaning once in awhile, dry Q-tips in all the little creases
while checking gaskets,& a damp cloth make it look/act like new.  Linda K