[IP] short introduction of myself and Endo in Champaign, IL?

my name is Tina. I am diabetic for about 18 years and got a pump
(Disetronic; now D-Tron plus) about 5 years ago. I am not really new to
the pump list but up to now I was only a member of the german list. I
joined the US list because I am currently a visiting scholar (PhD in
Economics) at the University of Illinois (Champaign) College of Law.

As I am also looking for an Endo in Champaign who is familiar with pump
therapy (I cannot use the university's health care center). If anybody
knows one please let me know. Thanks.